Some Lowes Stores still Have Bies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
On Monday, I was in local Lowes. Had friend who works in hardware look up the Bies. fences (item #237671). Several of the out lying Lowes still have them in stock. Most have only one though. Perhaps someone could take time to go to local Lowes and have them look up item #237671 and publish which stores still have them. The list will be by store # though. Customer service can tell you which store is what number. Prices weren't listed.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Standard rail length is 30", but you can shift the tube about 12" to the right, for about 42" rip capacity. Of course you could buy a piece of 2 X 3, 14 ga, rect. tubing. Drill and tap it to fit.

CTHD

New User
Todd
Bruce, If you go on Lowes website and enter the number you can browse the different stores on hand inventory by changing the zip code. It will usually give you the number on hand if any are available. That could save some people from driving to several stores.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I called today, Roanoke Rapids store has two in stock. Too rich for me, $200.00 for the $400.00 model. BTW, if you don't see it, it is because it is an item that doesn't sell very often so it is stored out of sight. Go figure. If you don't see it how will you sell it?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lorraine, did you ask if they will match the price that another store is selling them for? I can get you a copy of a receipt, if you need it. You got same answer that I got in Mebane( they had two in stock.) Asheboro had three, being clearanced for $400 each. Call both Rocky Mount, and Henderson stores, along with Wake Forest store. Don't forget that there are Lowes stores over in VA too. I guess there is one in South Hill, or Franklin. To get a $400 fence for $80, you have to go the distance. Go to Lowes. com and do an advanved search for closest store to South Hill VA. There are a ton of them in Chesterfield/ Petersburg/ Richmond area. I would drive a couple hours away to get a fence for $80

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
No Bruce I didn't ask but they did explain that the ones they had were reduced from their original price. They didn't seem to have authority to make any decisions and I guess I wasn't ready to push. Not totally sure about getting another fence anyway. Mine does work so if it ain't broke don't fix it comes to mind. I mainly called to inquire because of all the discussion. Lorraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors