sold

Billm0066

Bill
User
I bought this hoping to learn how to do it and then an x-carve followed me home one day from craigslist. Instead of it sitting and collecting dust I thought it could use a new home. Everything works great, will come with some blades. Stand has wheels on it. Located in N Raleigh. Just trying to get back what I have invested in it. Based on the research I did this is one of the better scroll saws out there. It's $563 new. $280 and it's your's to enjoy.

Porter cable also works great. $100 obo.

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpg
    IMG_3493.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_3495.jpg
    IMG_3495.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 214

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I bought this hoping to learn how to do it and then an x-carve followed me home one day from craigslist. Instead of it sitting and collecting dust I thought it could use a new home. Everything works great, will come with some blades. Stand has wheels on it. Located in N Raleigh. Just trying to get back what I have invested in it. Based on the research I did this is one of the better scroll saws out there. It's $563 new. $280 and it's your's to enjoy.

Porter cable also works great. $100 obo.
Bill,
Is this a Type 1?

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
bill, I have a friend that is very interested and would like to call to discuss. He's not a member and cannot see photos. Please send me your phone no and I'll forward to him. Thanks!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS