--SOLD -- Jet 16/32 drum sander - $800

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very lightly used drum sander for sale, sander is in excellent condition. Includes the infeed/ outfeed tables, Port-a-mate mobile base, and extra sandpaper. This model has the "smart sand" feature to prevent overload. Selling it because I'm moving and most likely won't have room for it. Pickup in North Raleigh or if you can arrange it via Pony Express.

Dbush714

DB
User
Hi! I am fairly new to the group and have not formally introduced myself - not much to say really, retired and trying to get my shop together.
More to the point, this is the first time responding to an ad. I’m very interested in your sander.
I think next step would be to send you a PM, but I don’t see where to do that. The “Start conversation” button doesn’t show up when I hover over your name space on the left.
David

Dbush714

DB
User
I am in Burnsville, over near Asheville, but could come pick it up on Saturday if that works for you? If you need it out-of-the-way sooner than that, I understand.
Let me know how best to proceed to work out details when you have a chance, please. Thanks!
David

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
David - PM sent.
Bill - if things don't work out with David I'll send you a msg.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS