SOLD: 40w Laser Engraver with Laptop, fan, pump - everything needed to start engraving

Badabing

New User
Joe
This is another example of a tool I thought I needed and never used :( I bought this years ago for my woodworking business with the hope of offering engraving services. However, my business shut down before I got a chance to get this thing going. It is a Chinese version laser engraver that works pretty well. I don't remember/know how to use it and never learned much about it after my business closed and I have no need for it now. I know it works and I have everything needed to get it going included. If you're interested in buying it, come test it out if you know what you're doing. There is good information about these online if you research a little.

Includes laptop with software, mouse, printer cable (all old models that work with this engraver), new water pump, 5 gallon bucket, exhaust fan with baffle for fitting in window, and the transformer and wiring needed to power it up.

20170722_121404.jpg20170722_121413.jpg20170722_121757.jpg20170722_121839.jpg20200426_132645.jpg20170901_162645.jpg

Asking $250 o.b.o. Make me a reasonable offer!
Located in South Charlotte (Pineville / Ballantyne area), about 4 miles from I-485 Johnston Rd. exit.

Thanks!
Joe

P.S. Priced to go. I fired up the laptop and it still works, but it is slooow. Just FYI. This would be a great toy for someone wanting to learn about laser engraving and play around for a low price. I'm sure there are better laptops that could drive this device, all software is included on CD ROM disks.

Last edited:

Badabing

New User
Joe
I have lowered the price but will take a reasonable offer. I need the space this thing takes up so I am motivated to sell it!

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i'm interested. how big is the opening? 8" x 10" or so?

let me talk to my wife and kids. it might be something they'd enjoy tinkering with this summer.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Hi Phil, I literally just walked inside 10 mins ago from helping the buyer load it into their truck. Sorry we didn't sync up sooner!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I am glad to see this gone, for your sake and mine. I wanted it but I don't need it! :p
Same here! I have a basic engraver, thinking about something that can actually cut something as well, but I'm just drowning in hobbies and don't have the room :) The buyer got a great deal on a LOT of equipment here.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
glad you got it sold. i asked the kids but they didn't want to tinker with it. althoug like sam and bas i sure would have.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS