Small or collapsable router table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We will want to have a router table to take to show or training in the trailer. Clearly, it will need to be small and/or collapsible and of course have a usable fence. Anyone have any suggestions?

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I have a Porter-Cable bench top that I don't use much.

-JeIW4PIhFvU8g0FAlmI8SzmylTWzFQOPwxebtaENvpYgEeEVN40zbHoOX_7QHYqT5nmDDli9b6TflHIjiNQk9vaqBEPM8SCrkauo1kWf5l5QKZpKnva5Xfqha0_tGZAHh3NUj8UvaGoJKhFSDjYUF0Ljny_o3apEwY5IS0v564eaqO1SMKDcqUlBUy__iwtI-1ojCL0d80jNTt19iUccD847PsjjLQIKroS0uuZzHXf0RWXmxHXKDa3PFfIhP9DK1SMhPCOk6q3PCRpKvecYKo_CVgJJK7uKrAMNjpnrvZr6u-epv6xLy8OiLF6sX-qY9gG3G00fY-oNLt_XMMDV-k8BQbNc8bhu5XTl70Awk4S69XD8FTPJWnGUsK9gNVxfYFQ7daV9p3gnJsY2MJjI-aX_6WcxxPUm8Q7cnb8zbfIDTYl5_OQh9S94nYdKH0GQP2iC5N8

https://www.google.com/search?q=por...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Steve,

Talk to Tom (toolferone). For his traveling workshop he has a pair of small collapsible router tables that lie flat for storage. I don't remember what brand they were anymore, just that idea intrigued me at the time.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I'll bet Tom's router table was a Freud. :D

Steve H.

I honestly cannot remember whether they were Freud or not, only that it was an interesting (and seemingly very workable) idea where space and portability mattered most. You don't get any more compact that flat (save for the fence)

toolferone

New User
Tom
Did I hear my name. Well there is good and bad news. The small table is still around in many dealers, but i think it has been discontinued. It is a great little table. It only folds up when there is no router in it. I love the fence. Sorry I won't be any help on a donation as it is out of stock in the warehouse.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Did I hear my name. Well there is good and bad news. The small table is still around in many dealers, but i think it has been discontinued. It is a great little table. It only folds up when there is no router in it. I love the fence. Sorry I won't be any help on a donation as it is out of stock in the warehouse.

I have the folding table - I bought it on close out from Lowes because I wanted the fence. I will donate the table to NCWW Outreach.
Wondering if there are any fences in back stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS