Small Business Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Next Saturday, November 26th, it is being build as Small Business Saturday. Kinda of an off shot from Black Friday and Cyber Monday as it relates to Christmas Shopping.

Now you ask why is this thread in Found for Sale/Hot Deals and how does it relate to wood working? NCWW is blessed with many small business people as members and sponsors. So show them some support. Here are a few that come to mind. I hope you all add to the list and most of all I hope everyone takes the next step and buys from them.

WOOD/LUMBER
Scott Smith (scsmith42)
Saw4you
The Hardwood Store
Klingspor
Klye
Anchor Hardwoods
The Woodworking Source
Asheville Hardware

Hand Turner items
Woodartz
Earl
Leviblue
Sanderson fine woodworking

Boxes/Scroll Work
Fredp
Sawduster
Cskipper
Sawman101
wdkits1
Matt Furjanic

I ask you good folks to not hijack this thread and turn it into a political free for all. The intent is to make folks aware that we have many small business within NCWW and we should give them all the support we can.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Thanks for the reference, Scott.
For inlay bandings, stringing and other inlay materials at www.inlaybanding.com.
I'll offer free shipping for the rest of November 2011 for NCWW members.
Just put "NCWW" in the notes area of the order and I will reimburse the shipping charges.
If you want to order by phone and use a credit card, call me at 704-221-2147.
Or eMail to Matt@inlaybanding.com

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Thanks Scott!

I had a great day at the Durham Art Walk yesterday... I look forward to today's finale. My wife's handmade cards are doing well also. It is very encouraging to hear folks say they are looking for local handmade items this year. :icon_thum

Scott Meek

New User
Scott
I would be honored to be added to the list as a tool maker: Scott Meek Woodworks

Also, we have open classes, private classes, and one on one woodworking available at Gregory Paolini Design, which would make great gifts for any woodworker.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Scott, thanks for the thought, both for myself as well as all of the small businesses associated with NCWW!

NCWW members are eligible for a 10% discount off of the retail prices on my wood every day, but for any purchases on Saturday Nov 26th I'll up that to 20%.

Please call or contact me via e-mail if you plan to stop by.

Thanks.

Scott Smith
www.quartersawnoak.com
qsawnoak@gmail.com
919-291-0095

donbake1

New User
Don
Thanks for recognizing us. Yes we are open 8 to 6 on Friday and 8 to 2 on Saturday. We offer 10% discount on lumber to DQ members. Glad to have you all stop in.

Don Baker
Anchor Hardwoods
6716 Old Wake Forest Rd
Raleigh, NC 27616
919-790-9449

thesource

New User
Rick
Scott,
Thanks for the recognition.

Our Saturday Special is some gorgeous 4/4 WIDE Cherry FAS grade for just $3.75/BF.
We have about 1000BF available. It, like all our lumber is kiln dried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS