Site update status: Test site available

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Ron thanks for the hard work.

2 questions:

1. With 2700 plus photos in my albums, it is important to know if they will be loaded to the new site.

2. Is there any hope that we will return to the function that allowed photo uploading more that 1 photo at a time to the Gallery/Albums?

About a year ago, the capability to upload 20 photos to an album just "went away" and word had it that it would return. Unlike most of the members here, I like to use the Gallery and Albums to store photos for discussion and demonstration.

Please let me know what the plan might be in this area.

Dan

FlyingRon

Ron
All images that are currently on this site will be transferred. A few got omitted from the test site but most of them should be there.

When I put the advertising images into the test site, I did indeed load a bunch up together. So that should work.

Alas, Photopost went bust on us. I've made small patches to it to try to keep it functioning, but right now it's barely working. We need to get this over to a supported product (which is what I am doing).

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
All images that are currently on this site will be transferred. A few got omitted from the test site but most of them should be there.

When I put the advertising images into the test site, I did indeed load a bunch up together. So that should work.

Alas, Photopost went bust on us. I've made small patches to it to try to keep it functioning, but right now it's barely working. We need to get this over to a supported product (which is what I am doing).

OK Ron
I go to the test site and view my albums from the old site. Nothing. Is it coming later?

Dan

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Yes, both the new site and the old site will be set to “Read Only” for the better part of a day when the real rollover takes place. The test site is just a test.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I do not know if the Tapatalk plugin is enabled on the test site. Xenforo is a supported platform

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS