Single and Double

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Cutting out a single and a double rocker. Only ever made one other double, but LOML wants one out of cypress for the front porch. Pic later today, maybe. (If I don't forget!):dontknow:

My new "shop buddy" is hanging right with me. :icon_thumTool noise doesn't bother her at all. :nah: AND, she's in "guard mode" 100% of the time! Nothing escapes her ears or nose! Especially, "The Nose!"

She's a real joy to have around!
:wsmile:

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Reggie,

Glad your new pooch is working out. Looking forward to seeing the double rocker. I'm sure my wife would like to have one. Problem is though, when the skeeters come out, she goes in. :gar-La;:gar-La; So I'm not sure how much use it would get.

Mike

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Reggie,

Glad your new pooch is working out. Looking forward to seeing the double rocker. I'm sure my wife would like to have one. Problem is though, when the skeeters come out, she goes in. :gar-La;:gar-La; So I'm not sure how much use it would get.

Mike

I fully understand the "skeeter" thing! When we lived at Ocean Isle our property was on the marsh. When 6 p.m. came, you better head inside!!

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Cutting out a single and a double rocker. Only ever made one other double, but LOML wants one out of cypress for the front porch. Pic later today, maybe. (If I don't forget!):dontknow:

My new "shop buddy" is hanging right with me. :icon_thumTool noise doesn't bother her at all. :nah: AND, she's in "guard mode" 100% of the time! Nothing escapes her ears or nose! Especially, "The Nose!"

She's a real joy to have around!
:wsmile:

My ole bud saved me from a copper heed strike a few years back. But now he's so old, he has a leaky bladder and has to stay out in the pen :( Except when I'm out back and to let him out for a while.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Be real interested in your single. I am mustering the energy to start a pair of Adirondack rockers for LOML.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Pictures my brother pictures, so we can all marvel at your talent:notworthy::notworthy:.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Glad the new shop buddy is working out for you. Can't wait to see some WIP pics of the rocker. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS