Since I'm not going to school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We will proceed with the move this Saturday Dec. 4 as scheduled.

Anyone who can help load furniture, lumber, equipment, etc. is most welcome to come out Saturday morning at 10AM.

Lunch and light refreshments will be provided.

Things will be given away at random. :rotflm:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey folks, Mike and Pam really could use our help w/ their move. Last time only four NCWW members showed up to help. While we made a pretty good dent in it, there is still a lot to be done. If you think you can help, but don't have a truck or don't want to drive that far, how about car-pooling. I can carry three more in my truck. I'll be leaving from Liberty (NE corner of Randolph Co.), going through Greensboro and Stokesdale along the way. If you want to ride I'll be glad to meet you en-route. Just let me know.

Hope to see you Saturday. :icon_thum

Bill

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I wish I could help this Sat. but I am tied up all morning with the Western Piedmont Woodcrafters. I hope you get a good turn out from NCWW's. Perhaps I'll have an opportunity to pitch in another day Mike.:eusa_booh

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Mike, looks like it's just you, me, and Jim this time. Wish I had a trailer so we could haul more, but I don't. On the flip side, with just two trucks to load / unload, we might be able to squeeze in an extra round trip.

See ya Saturday morning.

Bill

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Jim's trailer is here and he just called to say he will be here.

We'll just do what we can and I'll keep taking a little each day on the way to work.

cptully

New User
Chris
Mike,

I'd love to be able to help but since I got a new job last December that has me traveling ~2 weeks each month my weekends seem slam full. Many of you may have noticed that I am now a rare poster... :gar-Cr

Chris

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Bill,

If the offer of a ride is still good I could meet you in Stokesdale. Time? Place?

Bob Campbell

Bob, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I signed off last night before you posted this, and didn't log on this morning before I left home. We were only able to get one trip in today because the snow came early. But even w/ four trucks, we've still got a lot left to do, so I suspect there will be another opportunity to help in the not too distant future. Keep watching for Mike's post.

As for catching a ride, I'd be delighted to have the company. :eusa_danc

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS