Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
Re: SIGN UP NOW, Triad Shop Crawl

As much as I would like to see the other shops I will have to work on Sat morning. I guess I will see you guys after lunch.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
mike and I are riding up together...we plan to go to breakfast :eusa_danc

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks to Tim for organizing this great day. The Triad Shop Crawl was very successful and enjoyable. I took a bunch of pics which I'll try to get posted tomorrow.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
I agree with Bill. Thanks to Tim and all the hosts for a great day. It was great to visit with some old friends and to meet some new ones.

BWSmith

New User
BW
Very cool event!Made a bunch of friends and got a lot of neat ideas.Special thanks to those opening their shops.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Ya know what? We have the best bunch of folks to be found anywhere! Great day all around.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Everyone was great - Thanks to the hosts and to Tim for organizing a very successful event. This is what NCWW is all about.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
It was a great day with good folks and we had awesome weather. Very enjoyable. Hope to see all again at the picnic :icon_thum

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Thanks for the information about the vise Ken. We're thinking about using this as a project for the Greensboro Shop group. That way a bunch of us can work together and all end up with a nice addition for our shops.

I agree the shop crawl worked out well. We met some nice folks , and saw some great shops. Whether they were plain or fancy , we all seemed to have the same questions and common problems. But we have the same enthusiasm for woodworking.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
It's so great to see the tradition of the NCWW Shop Crawl carrying on. Wish I could have been there.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I finally finished sorting and uploading some of the pics I took Saturday. You can find the rest in this album.

IMG_01475.JPG

DWSmith

New User
David
Great photos Bill! I will for sure go on the next crawl instead of working.

The dumpster diving photos would have made a great addition.

It was nice to have everyone here and I looked forward to the event. If anyone is in the area and wants to stop in, please do so. I always enjoy company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS