Shout Out To Klingspors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
,There are several suppliers that have, and are currently aiding and supporting our NCWW Burial Urns For Veterans Project. We all want to make sure that any of them, or any individual that aids the project is properly acknowledged. Last week, a request for 8 more burial urns was received from Western Carolinas State Veterans Cemetery at Black Mountain. We have been maintaining an inventory of both assembled, and unassembled burial urns at the Hickory Klingspors store. I went there to pick up the urns for transfer to Black Mountain; when I walked in and told Gary, one of the sales clerks, what I needed, the whole staff got involved immediately. I was amazed to see how anxious every one of them was to be able to help NCWW and this project. They all loaded up with urns and brought them out to my car and loaded them! So, I applaud Klingspors and their very willing and helpful staff, because they don't just care, they go the extra mile!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
So Bruce, do you have possession of all the urns, assembled and unassembled that are/were at Klingspor?

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
That's great to hear, so great to have local support. I'd like to help out, but I'm tied up for a couple of weeks. Who should I reach out to?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
So Bruce, do you have possession of all the urns, assembled and unassembled that are/were at Klingspor?

Reggie, all the flat packs are at Hickory Klingspors. I have 3 assembled urns, and there are probably 3 or so assembled urns there also. If you want to pick up any flat packs, give a shout so we can get together for a sammich or sumpin.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That's great to hear, so great to have local support. I'd like to help out, but I'm tied up for a couple of weeks. Who should I reach out to?

Now that's a great question Steve. Of course we always want more members on the team. I have had to step back a little due to severe back problems, and hip and knee problems too. Raymond is basically the overseer of the program, with Skymaster and JackLeg doing all the hard stuff, like acquiring materials, and machining out the urn parts after preparing the lumber. Contact Skymaster or JackLeg, but watch out, they may just put you to work!

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
More than happy to get to work helping vets, its the least I can do. I'll reach out to them and get some new blood in the program.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Steve, we'd welcome your assistance! I plan to pick up all the unassembled urns at Klingspor Hickory soon and begin working on assembling them all so we can finish them and have them ready on demand. I'll get back to you when I have them in hand.

More than happy to get to work helping vets, its the least I can do. I'll reach out to them and get some new blood in the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors