Shop countertop

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Nothing special here. For the last couple years, since I put up the cabnets, I've only had a few boards laying on top. Warped boards at that, so things fall into the drawers all the time.

Bought 3, 2 x 10 x 16' boards yesterday and glued them up. Filling in a few spots with epoxy this AM.

Any time in the shop is a Good Day!

Edited to add stained photo and set in place... well almost. Putting poly on first, then will screw it in place.

Attachments

• 20200202_090616.jpg
    20200202_090616.jpg
    971 KB · Views: 310
  • 20200203_201514.jpg
    20200203_201514.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I was in mine for a good part of the day too. Worked on getting holes in some bed rail that I'm using to support, switches, and solenoid for electric start conversion on a 10 HP generator. Tomorrow will wrap this project up, then move on to recovering some chair seats. Tuesday, need to replace a piece of plywood on roof of church next door.[/QUOTE]

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Nothing special here. For the last couple years, since I put up the cabnets, I've only had a few boards laying on top. Warped boards at that, so things fall into the drawers all the time.

Bought 3, 2 x 10 x 16' boards yesterday and glued them up. Filling in a few spots with epoxy this AM.

Any time in the shop is a Good Day!

Edited to add stained photo and set in place... well almost. Putting poly on first, then will screw it in place.

Whenever your shop counter-top looks as good as the "Farmhouse Table" being offered for $1,200 on Craigslist, you're doing a good job.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS