Shop Cleanup: Router Table, DC Remote, Bora Centipede XL

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hey there folks - reeling the shop setup in after setting up here at the new place, and have a few surplus tools/ fixtures to pass along - highly preferred to deal w/ those here vs. Marketplace, Craigs, etc.

1. SOLD

2. SOLD

3. SOLD

Thanks all!

Attachments

• 0C40B464-EE46-4F2C-BB20-580B5811B33D.jpeg
    0C40B464-EE46-4F2C-BB20-580B5811B33D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
  • 223AC635-C51D-4486-AE44-138A1BD4211A.jpeg
    223AC635-C51D-4486-AE44-138A1BD4211A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 164
  • 530588FB-B0D6-44D0-9159-75CA4DAFE5F8.jpeg
    530588FB-B0D6-44D0-9159-75CA4DAFE5F8.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:

wolfsburged

New User
Bill
How well does the centipede work on less than flat/level ground? I have a basement that has concrete poured but is definitely "wavy".

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Re: wavy ground - pretty well actually. The linkage between the struts is flexible, so the whole assembly is somewhat “self leveling”. Not torsion-box/ dead-level of course, but certainly stable.

Strom

New User
Strom
Would take the remote if you're willing to ship to 29209 and the cost of the shipping is included.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hi Strom - happy to ship, but not wild about eating the cost if that's what you're implying. PM's would be a great way to discuss.

Thanks.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Listed as a new user - so you might not be able to initiate a PM - so Heath has to initiate.

Heath - Strom listed as a new user, so you might need to start the PM
Strom is a long time user but has not posted in a long time until today. He should be able to PM starting tomorrow.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Thanks all - the Centipede and the DC remote are both tentatively claimed - Router table remains. Thanks!

Strom

New User
Strom
For want of a nail a shoe was lost etc. I could have used the remote but didn’t know how to PM. I was listed as a new user so that further complicated things. Guess I need to sign in every time.
As the fox said on his last try maybe those were sour grapes anyhow.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Good morning all - Strom, certainly sorry the connections couldn't be made, thanks for your interest though!

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Good morning all - looks like the router table is the only things left - that said, lets drop the price a bit - say $200 for the table and plate alone, or $275 w/ the PC 690 router if that makes it more appetizing?

Strom

New User
Strom
Good morning all - Strom, certainly sorry the connections couldn't be made, thanks for your interest though!
Heath no sweat. I just don't know all the subtleties of the site. Trying to learn though. I'm happy you were able to sell your stuff quickly.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS