shipping a table sawetc. Possible pony express

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickol

New User
Nick
Sold my saw and outfeed table plus other items. Need to ship from charlotte area to cary,nc. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Re: shipping a table sawetc.

Go to this forum and post a request for "Pony Express". It's where members help other members get things moved around.

Bill
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe

I'd take the table off, maybe in one piece. You didn't say how much help you'll have, so if it's just you, it'd be best to de-install the top wings and rails. Chock up the motor securely. One [STRIKE]good [/STRIKE] bad bounce and the least of your problems will be a broken belt!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1

nickol

New User
Nick

Thanks Guys I appreeciate the helpful replies.
Nick
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB7.0; BRI/2; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.1)

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine

Nick I am hoping you can meet Mr Wood and not have to ship the saw. He has agreed and will be calling you tonight.
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0)

Jim Roche

jim
User

If you can' find a ride on the PE, there's a truck line that goes from Charlotte airport to the Raleigh airport for pretty reasonable. I would flip it over on its top, face down on a pallet, box the motor and put inside the stand, strap/shrink wrap it down and ship it. I believe they go direct so once it's on the truck, it shouldn't be moved again until it gets to Raleigh. The truck lines is called "Forward Air". Hope this helps.

Jim
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; yie8)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

I have moved this thread to the pony express forum so you can get the exposure you need to transfer your merchandise to the new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors