Sewin' table beginin's...finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Wow Dave that's really sharp man :thumbs_up - give them elves a extra ration of food.

Last edited by a moderator:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Dave, That really came out nice. Your wife should really like it.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
But with three machines you should put a mobile base on that chair.:rotflm::rotflm:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Great looking project Dave. A happy woman is a WHOLE lot easier to live with so I'm sure you'll reap many benefits from your efforts. :)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very nice! You know, make those legs a few inches taller, and that would be a GREAT work bench for in the shop.... :eusa_thin

Glennbear

Glenn
OK here it is with the top and finish applied and moved up into the living room -

Sewin_table_beginins_011.jpg

Sewin_table_beginins_009.jpg

And for y'all who appreciate all machinery...even the sewin' kind, here it is all junked up with the LOML sewing machines.

Sewin_table_beginins_013.jpg

Sewin_table_beginins_017.jpg

A Kenmore basic sewin' machine...all I could afford when we were dating. A Janome Memorycraft 9000 computerized embroidery machine from her Grandmother. A Imagine serger, and not shown, under the table is her ol' iron, a Singer ZigZag. She says it's so heavy that it sews the straightest.
Hmmm, sewing ain't too much unlike woodworking. A lot of expensive machines to do pretty much the same thing...cut wood or stitch fabric. No wonder I lover her. She has SGD (sewing girl disease).
Thanks for lookin' & respectfully submitted,
Dave:)

Nice work (as usual) Dave. My ex and my two daughters are all heavily into needle trades so I think I am qualified to say............Mrs. O'Nan DEFINITELY has SGD , a SERGER !!!!! :swoon: not exactly a machine commonly found in the arsenal of a "weekend needle warrior" :gar-La; I hope she passes her skills onto your daughter as my daughters are thankful that their Mom did. In case you did not know, using Wiss Pinking Shears to cut out deckle edged sandpaper discs is NOT acceptable behavior to the sewing ladies :nah: DAMHIKT :realmad:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Spiffy job, Dave!
It's amazing what you accomplish in such a short amount of time :icon_thum

Roger

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Nice looking work table. I will not let LOML see it or I might have to build one. But she doesn't have the room for it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS