Senior Moderator needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
After several attempts to contact Philip regarding his lack of participation on the website without a response I believe we need to put another member in his position.

This decision weighs on Tracy and the ultimate choice is his.

Thoughts?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have not gotten a response either. I would say hold on as I may assume that position in July. I will ask the new webmaster after the election. I will fill the duties of the senior moderator until then. I have a lot of things time has not allowed me to do since being out of work for a month. The home and work things had to be done first, now I am almost in a position to tackle the ncww responsibilities such as contacting the two that volunteered. No I have not done that yet:(:( but will this week. I am going to have a lot of things going on this year in my personal life, (current grandson, with a grand daughter on the way,:swoon::swoon: and spending time with my wife that I have not done as much as I should have in the last couple of years due to my health that I let go) as well as my professional life, (training, travel, etc.) an that is the reason that I am not seeking re-election. I would like to serve another term but in fairness to the BOD and the community I feel like I need to let someone else take a term.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS