Second hand Rousseau router lift question

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
This weekend I picked up a few things from an estate sale and I'm hoping someone can help with getting one them up and running. The item is an older Craftsman router with an attached Rousseau router plate/lift. Everything is in good shape, but I couldn't find the wrench for the height adjustment. Attached is a picture of the adjustment screw on the plate. Any suggestions about where I can get a replacement wrench? I'm not sure that the lift setup actually came with the plate, the other Rousseau plates I've seen online don't seem to have it.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_185625.jpg
    IMG_20200216_185625.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 175

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Do you have a model on that Rousseau plate? The Rousseau website support page has several different models of support plate manuals.

Additionally their support number is 1-800-635-3416

Rousseau Support Site

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
Do you have a model on that Rousseau plate? The Rousseau website support page has several different models of support plate manuals.

Rousseau Support Site
Unfortunately I don't have the model number, the sticker on the face of the plate is worn away and there aren't any identifying markings on the back. Thanks for the link, I had looked at the Rousseau website but hadn't found that page. I'll work through the manuals and see if I can match things up.

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
So apparently that bit style is called a triple square bit and it looks like they're marketed for use on European cars. I'll just buy a set and see what fits.

The plate seems to be a Rousseau 3509 with an unknown brand lift screw added to it.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Just flatten an A325 (type 8 hardness) nust that matches this size and eopxy or pin to a rod, or use a bolt head. Since it is a 12 point a 6 point will work just fine.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS