Scrollsaw Workshop - Jan 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
I want to say a huge THANK YOU to ScottM for hosting and teaching the scrollsaw workshop today at his shop, to Scott's better half for keeping us in coffee and snacks and to b4man for coming out to coach. It was a great day and great to meet more fellow NCWWers. All in all a great day of learning and fellowship despite the weather! And to prove it happened, here are some pics:

The group - minus yours truly behind the camera:

Scrolling_class.jpg

View image in gallery

The master at work demonstrating 3D:

Randy hard at work:

Phil giving has Hegner a workout:

Yours truly taking a crack at a 3D ornament:

Thanks to Scott, Barbara, Phil and Randy - It was great meeting you and spending the day together - I had alot of fun and learned alot. And best of all, we got to make a few angels for Heartstrings!

C.

C.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I second that :D

I never get enough of being around sawdust and people who make it! I promised to take pix of the Angels made today and I will tomorrow :)

Thanks again Scott and Jane!

Thanks Randy, Phil and Chris for donating your very first project to Heartstrings. That in itself is pretty special. I'm proud to pass them on to parents who have lost a baby in loving memory.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wish I could have been there--I could sure use some pointers! Happy it went well. There sure are some great and giving people in this group. ROCK ON!!!!:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It was my pleasure to have a "crowd" in my humble shop. I enjoyed helping others and the fellowship. After all that is what we are all about. There will be other sessions later this year.

b4man

New User
Barbara
As promised! You guys really rock.

There are Angels among us. Scott, Randy, Chris and Phil just to name a few.

Angels_among_us1.jpg

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
My thanks also to Scott and Jane. Scott is a great teacher with the patience of a saint.
It was a great day. I learned Scrolling is not my forte! Maybe with a LOT of practice...Nah.
It was great to see Barbara and meet Phil and Chris. Can't think of a better way to spend the day than with a great bunch of NCWWers!
Looking forward to the next get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS