Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ?? NOTE NEW DATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ednl

ed
Senior User
Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ??

The first Scroll Saw meeting at Klingspore's was more than I ever imagined! There were six of us at the meeting and everyone said they'd like to continue the group. So, the next meeting will be 2-4PM on the first Sunday in November (Nov. 4th). Since we need a name for our group I asked about one I had thought of and everyone said it was OK. At this time we will be known as The Sunny Scrollers. At the next meeting we'll either decide on an addition to the name, change it completely or keep it as is. We also should come up with a mission statement. As I mentioned, we will again share information, ask questions about scroll sawing, bring projects to ask about, etc. Anyone can join us at any time and hopefully we'll have the first group plus anyone else who is interested.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: Scrollsaw Club in Raleigh ??

The first Scroll Saw meeting at Klingspore's was more than I ever imagined! There were six of us at the meeting and everyone said they'd like to continue the group. So, the next meeting will be 2-4PM on the first Sunday in November (Nov. 9th). Since we need a name for our group I asked about one I had thought of and everyone said it was OK. At this time we will be known as The Sunny Scrollers. At the next meeting we'll either decide on an addition to the name, change it completely or keep it as is. We also should come up with a mission statement. As I mentioned, we will again share information, ask questions about scroll sawing, bring projects to ask about, etc. Anyone can join us at any time and hopefully we'll have the first group plus anyone else who is interested.
Sorry I missed it.

The first Sunday in November is the 4th. Can you reconfirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS