Scroll saw pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I just looked at your pictures, and I must say that you do beautiful work. Thanks for posting them

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Really beautiful work, and you do that all with the SS250, I am very humbled. Dave:)

So more people can see you work I thought I would throw a few up here so all can see
3dornaments4.jpg

3candlesticksandtree.jpg

Cathysscrollsawstuff029.jpg

Cathysscrollsawstuff023.jpg

That is some really great work, people should see what you can do. I am very impressed!!:icon_thum :eusa_clap :icon_thum :eusa_clap . Thanks for showing, Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
:oops: Thank you all for your encouragement and praise. I have all this stuff in a box and forget how much I like it and didn't know if others would as well.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Beautiful stuff and to think my scroll saw is just in the corner gathering sawdust. Judging by my skill with it, that's probably a good place for it.

Steve D :mrgreen:

Jay

New User
Jay
Cathy

Just saw the stuff in the thread it looks great. Will be headed to the album shortly gotta see what else is in there. Great work!

cskipper

Cathy
My most humbles apologies - I've misrepresented myself - or rather my scroll saw. It is really a 40-570. The problems stil exist with the vibrations... I looked at the book the other day but have no idea where I saw 250.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS