Schaff tool chisels

petebucy4638

Pete
Corporate Member

Introducing Our Newest Product​

The 4-piece Beveled Edge Bench Chisel Set
High quality bench chisels you'll want to keep within easy reach for frequent use. These tools are beautifully crafted, finely balanced and comfortable for a variety of woodworking projects.
d3a4088f-b328-432b-a70f-a68ca8b19a18.jpeg

00038031-fc3a-436e-add6-d8a59cb9f5eb.jpeg
Schaaf Tools Bench Chisels are expertly designed with beveled edges so they are capable of doing delicate work, like paring out the shoulders of a dovetail without bruising its face.
They are also made with thick, durable Chrome-Vanadium Steel and a sturdy brass ferrule to withstand mallet blows and allow for tougher work, like chopping hinges in hardwood.
Plus for a (very) limited time, we're giving our subscribers 60% off the final price. That means you'll get this set for less than $20 instead of $50

60% OFF!? How Do I Claim My Discount?​

There are 3 easy steps. Please follow these directions carefully. Here's what you need to do:
Click the link to Amazon below and type "bench chisel set" into the search bar. This is very important.
It worked for me. At checkout, Amazon said that the promotion code was invalid, but it still applied the discount. Thanks.

RickR

Rick
Senior User
If anybody missed out… I saw the end coming so I snagged a set at the discounted price this morning. I really don’t need it as I just bought a comparable Narex set. I would gladly offer it at cost to another member. Pick up in Monroe. Should arrive early next week.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Looks like they might have sold out while I was waffling.
Hah - me too. Just for curiosities sake tho..my old Marples Blue Chips are still going strong.

probably a testament to how little I sharpen <insert sad face emoji here>

-Mark

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Hah - me too. Just for curiosities sake tho..my old Marples Blue Chips are still going strong.

probably a testament to how little I sharpen <insert sad face emoji here>

-Mark
I got a set. I plan on doing a review of them in the future. Though for $20 they would have to be pretty bad to be a waste of money.

waitup

New User
Matt
Seems to have re-stocked. I just ordered and was able to use the discount. $24.10 out the door price and should be here Sunday! Thanks for the heads-up!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I don't need another set, but ordered one anyway...
Listed as $44.95 entered the discount code and VIOLA! $22.47plus tax for a total of $23.82... that is $5.96 per chisel, I guess if the Aldi chisels were still available that would be the only other option for a "cheap" chisel. I am guessing these will be higher quality...

Thanks @Mike Davis

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS