Sawstop update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Thanks, to all of you who advised me about how to spec out a new sawstop. I picked up mine today in Winston. I started out thinking that the basic contractors model would fill the bill. But with your advice, and a large dose of rationalizing, I came home with a 3hp pro cabinet model. Sawstop has done their marketing homework. Every time you add an option to the basic unit, you find that it is standard on the next unit up the line!

Thanks to two sons in law, it is now sitting in my shop, begging to be assembled. I can't wait to get is tuned up and making sawdust. My wife is anxious to get her kitchen cabinets back on track!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Make sure to post pics of it in use. No gloat is worthy without proof in pics. :nah:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yeah, and we don't wanna see any pics of nicked up hotdogs either. :gar-La;

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Darn !! I was counting on grilling hot dogs on the cast iron wings! Guess it will just have to be burgers.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats on the new saw!

Darn !! I was counting on grilling hot dogs on the cast iron wings! Guess it will just have to be burgers.
Sorry, no grilling on the cast iron wings. It's not that they wouldn't perform well, but it's not grilling if you can't pour beer on it to douse the flames. Most saws come with a beer drip alarm to prevent surface rust.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congrats on the new saw!

Sorry, no grilling on the cast iron wings. It's not that they wouldn't perform well, but it's not grilling if you can't pour beer on it to douse the flames. Most saws come with a beer drip alarm to prevent surface rust.

Shop Crawl At Dave0's place reference? Will I ever live that moment down?????? LOL:rotflm:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the new saw.

Why not take some pictures during the assembly?

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Congrats on the new saw! The next part - assembly - will be so simple you won't believe it; their directions are primo and everything is clearly labeled. Unless you happen to be one of those people who consider directions an evil of epic proportions. If that's the case, congrats on your new & kinda ugly black & grey snack table :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS