SawStop PCS 3HP?

Boomvader

Rich
Senior User
I am in the market for a Sawstop. Anyone selling? I am located in Asheville, but willing to travel for the right deal.

Thanks!

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
Just bought one a couple week ago.

Good luck on that one, they rarely come up for sale.

If you buy from a Woodcraft store you save $250 on shipping.

Echd

C
User
Yeah, good luck for sure. A used sawstop isn't likely to save you much and the 3HP version is rare to see for sale. You very rarely see a 1.75 when someone is upgrading to a 3HP.

If you buy from Thisiswoodworking they won't charge tax... of course you should always report your tax like the government says, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Boomvader

Rich
Senior User
I’ve tried not to always count on luck. But, I was lucky to find it all in stock today at my local Klingspor!

23088EA7-D7F2-481B-BD45-6FF0C1A1E957.jpeg

Echd

C
User
You're going to enjoy it. I bout a 1.75 back around April or so because I didn't want to run 220 lines. It's a phenomenal machine and yours is even better.

I could quite bring myself to spend that much on the router table, but I hope you got the industrial mobile base- I really love mine. I'm tempted to pick up the folding outfeed table too, but I'm hard pressed to justify the expense for what that is.

76woodworks

New User
Johnny
I am in the market for a Sawstop. Anyone selling? I am located in Asheville, but willing to travel for the right deal.

Thanks!
I may be selling a lot of my woodworking equipment soon.. I have a 3hp saw stop with the industrial base and 36" table with brand new forrest blade. My full-time job hours changed soon after and I just don't have the time much anymore to do anything in my shop. The saw may have been used 20 times since I bought it, basically assembled and set it up and kept it waxed and it's just sitting for now. I would be interested in selling it for a reasonable deal.

59216416769__75993131-B5D2-45DB-841D-85406B84AAA3.JPG

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
I may be selling a lot of my woodworking equipment soon.. I have a 3hp saw stop with the industrial base and 36" table with brand new forrest blade. My full-time job hours changed soon after and I just don't have the time much anymore to do anything in my shop. The saw may have been used 20 times since I bought it, basically assembled and set it up and kept it waxed and it's just sitting for now. I would be interested in selling it for a reasonable deal.

View attachment 204776
Johnny,

I am very interested, depending on price! :)

Jeff

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member

View attachment 204776
I'd also be interested if things fall through with Jeff.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
My Sawstop finally arrived (took about 12 weeks from order to arriving in store) and I now need to be out of town for the next three weeks . . . . Ugh

I bought the 3HP Industrial Saw and it was a bear to unload from the trailer. Had three guys and we struggled - it seems to be significantly heavier than my 3HP PM 66.

Attachments

• IMG_2775[1].JPG
    IMG_2775[1].JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2777[1].JPG
    IMG_2777[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 99

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS