SawStop Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianBDH

New User
Brian
My SawStop CNS175 decided to stop running yesterday, after running just fine on Sunday. Blade would just barely move when turned on and within 2-3 seconds would trip either thermal overload on saw or the 20A breaker powering the outlet.

Submitted an email to SawStop support site at 7 this morning. Received an email reply around 10 a.m. (7 a.m. PST where SawStop is located) saying they would contact me. Recieved a phone call around 12:30 p.m. from Customer Service and have a new motor on the way by 1 p.m.

They think it is the start capacitor (like I thought) but their engineers want to test the motor to see why it failed with so little time on the saw.

If the motor arrives in a couple of days like they say, and works like it supposed to; I will be happy to send a nice review to their website. I think this is pretty exeptional service based on my many bad experiences.

Also, even though I have an embarrassing low number of hours on the saw, I am very happy with the performance.

Brian

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just to get a call back and so quickly is a great example of customer service. No tool or piece of machinery is perfect. STUFF happens. It is how a company handles issues what separates them from the pack.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
After owning my Sawstop Pro for 4 years, my mobile base malfunctioned. Sawstop immediately sent me a replacement part FREE of charge. They are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS