Status
Not open for further replies.

SOFsawmill

New User
Thomas
Hi Everyone,

I’m a sawyer in Durham County. I enjoy milling lumber on my portable sawmill and I have been learning the art of being a sawyer for a couple years now. I enjoy the challenges each log brings and the satisfaction from making unique and usable lumber.

I am a portable sawmill and have milled in driveways around the triangle, on the edge of fields and at construction home sites. I enjoy helping my customers make the lumber they need from the trees they harvested to create custom woodworkings for their home.

I also keep a stock lumber in the various stages of air drying and eventually will have a kiln. I can surface two sides of the lumber.

I have my share of woodworking projects that I plan to do, such as benches and coffee tables. Until I start on my projects I enjoy reading about others projects.

Regards,
Tom
mill2.JPG

gator

George
Corporate Member
You might want to list yourself in the 'Sawyers' section of the "Where in NC Can I Find" Listings.

George

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Thomas. Come to our annual picnic in Cary on Saturday and introduce yourself properly.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome, there are some great sawyers here. I'm sure they will answer any questions you may have.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Hi Thomas! I'm right down the road from you in Chapel Hill. I'm close to Old NC86 and Eubanks Rd. If you have the time and would like to go to the Picnic Saturday, you're welcome to hitch a ride with my daughter and I. This will be my first picnic too! send me a PM if your interested.
Michael

SOFsawmill

New User
Thomas
Thanks all for the invite! The picnic sounds great! I would be there but my wife is due with our first child any day now.

Endless Pursuit

New User
Jeff
You have any interest in coming to the Ramseur/Coleridge area to saw these?
logs2.jpg

If you do, call me at 3 Three six, 879 two 9 eight one​

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sight Thomas, glad to have you with us and thank you for telling us of your services. Please do not be shy here, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS