Saving huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Well not what you think. Would like to thank Greg Bender (aka woodman2k) for hooking up a remote switch at my sliding saw for the dust collector! Will save me from walking 30' to the collector to turn on. He made the wiring look easy, but the wire pull through the conduit I ran not so easy. Bartered a little finish in the spray booth for it and well worth it. Thanks Greg.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
NCWW member helping NCWW member. It can't get better then that.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Hey Bill,
no picture then I suppose it didn't happen. I think we need to make a exception on this one.Pushing that romex plus through 50 ffet of conduit with 7 90 degree bends up to the ceiling and back down took some pushing and pulling by both of us.

Robb,
anytime buddy, the doors have a very happy customer and they did LOOK GREAT.
Now we need to mount a remote switch for the 3 phase generator at the saw.
Greg

Don Alexander

New User
Don
i hate to mention this but 7-90degree bends is about 3 more than the code permits though i'm pretty sure the reason is because its so hard to pull that way

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Don,
your probably right but when you have a shop with crown molding what else can I say?
Greg

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Bill- It happened. Photos in my NCWW gallery but couldn't figure out how to put in post. Better carpenter than computer jockey! Contactor, switch,conduit, and my former long walk.

ScottM- I agree- great community.

Greg- Happy customer always a good thing! Glad door color worked out. 3 phase switch @ saw = priceless!

Don/Greg- Doesn't every shop have crown molding? What do expect from a trim carpenter. Hated to run conduit over it but switch worth it! Don't call the inspector he might find other stuff as well. And there were only 6 90 degree sweeps in run. Can't count the other 2 that another run.

Thanks again Greg.

Robb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS