RTP Red Hot 'n Blue Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well the Power Lunch Bunch had another successful summit :cool:

Met at Red Hot n Blue and actually talked about woodworking and tools this time. The food and camraderie were great, but finding it was a little problematic for some of us. 8-O

So here's the obligatory pixs with apologizes for omission of DavidF. He actually has a job and had to leave a little early.

SteveC, Wayne (Canuk), Bob (BobN), and Jack (jfiles logo guru)

Steve_Wayne_Don_Jack.jpg

Roger, Wayne, Bob, and Jack
Roger_Wayne_Bob_Jack.jpg

Sapwood

Last edited:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks a bunch for pulling this together, Roger! I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed meeting yourself, SteveC, DonN, Jack and DavidF. Even managed to learn more over a lunchtime gab session! And; little did I know or realize that DonN and all of his experience lives literally just around the corner from me! Now when I hear the hum of power equipment in the neighborhood, I'll know that Don is hard at it again!!

It was great to meet you all!!!

Thanks again!

Wayne

BobN

New User
Bob
OK, I wasn't really that hard to understand was I? The name is Bob not Don and my user ID is BobN not DonN.

I enjoyed it and would like to do it again. It was nice to meet someone from my neighborhood that is also into woodworking and understands my noise. Ok Wayne next time you heard me in the shop come on down. I'm the 5th house from the corner.

Bob

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I am soooooooooo sorry Bob!:oops: When I left there today, I was rackin my brains as whether you had said Bob or Don. I guess I went with what Roger had posted.

Now I know! And, yes I will try and pop in when I feel the ground shakin, for you must have that Uni or the 8" jointer running hard!!!!

So glad to meet you!!

My apologies again,

Wayne

R

rickc

sapwood said:
So here's the obligatory pixs with apologizes for omission of DavidF. He actually has a job and had to leave a little early.

Sapwood

Man - you GOT to learn about that self-timer function on your camera! Tough being photographer or record and not be able to get one complete picture of the crew!:lol:

Actually - thanks for taking the pictures in the first place. It is good to put faces with names. Wished I could have been there. I know where the place is, but just couldn't see driving from Cary to Durham for work, back for lunch, back to Durham to finish the day, and then home again! Looking forward to either a weekend meet or another one in Durham.

Also can't forget the TWA meal on the 21st! Just to give you a chuckle - last month I took my camera to get a picture of everyone, to use for a plug in the newsletter. 3 others showed! Smallest crowd ever. But it sounds like more will be there this time. Hope to see you there too, Roger.

DavidF

New User
David
A great lunch Sapwood, thanks for organizing it - sorry I was so late and had to leave so early; ah well....

sapwood

New User
Roger
BobN said:
OK, I wasn't really that hard to understand was I? The name is Bob not Don and my user ID is BobN not DonN.

I enjoyed it and would like to do it again. It was nice to meet someone from my neighborhood that is also into woodworking and understands my noise. Ok Wayne next time you heard me in the shop come on down. I'm the 5th house from the corner.

Bob
:slap: No excuse here Bob, just senility. Please forgive and I promise to edit the posts and photos. And dang, I was getting all this good info about routers from you :BangHead:

Apologetically,
Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Looks like you guys had another great gathering. I look forward to seeing some of you at this month's TWA meeting.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
If I can ever get out of New jersey for the week, I'm gonna join the lunch bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS