RTP Lunch Bunch and Wood Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Okay boys and girls, it's time for another one. :eusa_danc

I'll start off by suggesting Wednesday around noon at Ted's Montana Grill. Yep, this is the third time I've nominated Ted's and we always end up someplace else 8-O But that's OK! I'm open to alternative suggestions.

Remember, this could be my chance to meet a famous NC Woodworker :mrgreen:
Everyone NCWWer is invited, but I'm not paying for the beer, martinis, or margaritas :drunken_s

Awaiting responses upon my return Monday nite,
Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I could be pursuded to be there, I'll have to check my schedule Monday.
Here's Ted's info http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/

It looks to be in Durham and Raleigh, seeing as Sapwood is calling this a RTP gathering my guess would be Durham @ the Renaissance Center...where that is I have no idea :eusa_thin

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
And the winner is Steve Coles :icon_thum

Ted's Montana Grill is located in the Renaissance Center, across the street (Fayetteville Rd) from Southpoint Mall. PF Chang's, Chili's, and Johnny Carinos are also there . . . but they don't serve Bison ;-) Ted's should not be crowded at lunch.

tmg019.gif

Conveniently located and easily acccessible, especially for me :slap:

Sapwood (who has to drive by Woodworker Supply and the G'boro Rockler on his way west tomorrow-Monday) :eusa_thin

gator

George
Corporate Member
Darn - Gonna miss another one. My mother-in-law fell last month and broke her hip. She is getting out of rehab on Friday and guess what - she can't live alone anymore and is moving in. I still have a new bathroom floor to put down and have to finish cleaning out a spare bedroom that we have been using for storage for the past 10 years. And then moving in her bedroom stuff (before Friday) and cleaning out her apartment next week. I forgot to mention, she's 93 and been living alone up til now.

George

DavidF

New User
David
Sorry Roger; still be travelling from Indiana on Wednesday - next time maybe. Anyway, been eating WAYYYYY too much food this last week and drinking too much beer (is that possible?)

Have a good time...

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm good for Wednesday or almost any other day for that matter:lol: Let me know.

Not sure about the bison8-O

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
I'll be there......to close to pass it it up. It's only a mile from work.
Roger, that was a great choice!!!

Bernhard

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey, I'm willing to change the date if it enables more folks to come. Wed, Thurs, or Friday is OK with me! So chime in with the day of your choice. :icon_thum

Apparently Steve and I are flexible (except joint-wise :lol:). So Thursday would add Travis and hopefully still be OK with Bernhard. What about Bob, DaveO, et. al.,? And DavidF, try fasting :mrgreen:

Plenty of time left for input and additions!

Sapwood (who couldn't resist a brief stop at the G'boro Rockler on westward journey today . . . Lots of great stuff to dream for and they have acquired extra space next door that will be dedicated to wood :cool:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Upon consulting the almighty schedule, Thursday would be a better day for me. If Travis could show up on time, Thursday would be great :lol: :lol:
Dave:)

BobN

New User
Bob
Thursday would be OK for me. This week it really doesn't matter which day we do it.

Haven't seen anybody mention a time yet. What time is best? 11:00, 11:30, or 12:00

Bob

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
:cry: I will do better. I will be in Cary finishing up a class so I won't have the disruptions of the office to keep me from leaving.

jfiles

New User
Jack
Roger, I can add one to the body count for Thursday, I'll be in Salisbury on Wednesday though.

Jack

sapwood

New User
Roger
So Thursday at noonish, it is (I think:eusa_doh:). Travis' post left me a little confused, but it looks like we have Steve, Dave, Bob, Jeff, myself, and probably Bernhard and Travis.

Remember, we are equal opportunity lunchers and wood chatters, so unannounced folks are encouraged to attend :mrgreen:

And if this doesn't work, we'll start over again :lol:

Those needing directions or other special assistance. . . PM or call my cell 919 632-3608.

Sapwood

sapwood

New User
Roger
OK, for clarification purposes :oops:

A very confused but notable group of NCWWers will meet at Ted's Montana Grill in the Renaissance Cener on Thursday at high noon :qleft1:

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors