Router Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

windknot

Scott
Senior User
A few days ago someone posted a link for router bits on sale. Where was that? I cannot find the post anymore.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I am not sure if this is the sale you were referring to but Woodcraft was offering their bits at $5 apiece but I am not sure if the sale is still on. I think they had about 10 of their most popular bit on sale. D L

M

McRabbet

Windknot: It may have been my post regarding bit sets for the Leigh dovetail jig. Check out http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/. MLCS has good router bits and, if you click on their Web Specials link at the top of the page, you can also sign up for the MLCS E-Club where they send you an e-mail with specials... I've been pleased with both their prices and bit quality.

windknot said:
A few days ago someone posted a link for router bits on sale. Where was that? I cannot find the post anymore.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Certainly consider getting on mlcs's email list. They have email only specials, to get rid of excess inventory and always free shipping. Last week I bought 13 bits for $30.00. 5 of which were flush trim, 1 pattern, 1 3/4 round over and the rest straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS