Rough cut pine near New Bern/Vanceboro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
I thought there was a section here specifically for "wood for sale" but I could't find it?

At any rate, the title pretty much says it, I need some RS pine boards to build a chicken tractor and for patching stuff up around the shanty. If you could point me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it!
Thanks!

hockey1

New User
Jesse
Earl Jones. He is at 2474 Belgrade road in Maysville. 910-743-0171. He runs this operation in the back of his farm. It is really easy to pass by it if your not looking hard. Last time I was there it was 50 cents a bf. His lumber is air dried and I had no problems using it. His two pets that follow him like a dog where ever he goes are a rooster and a goat. I've never seen a rooster attached like that. At any rate, real nice man to work with and if you've never seen a mill run he was happy to give me a demonstration. Its been about a year since I was there last there so I hope he is still in business. Good luck

hockey1

New User
Jesse
Glad I could help. Also give [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Precision Moulding & Woodworks, Inc. a call. I have not had a chance to go there yet so I can't tell you what the have. One day I will have to mosey on over there and check out there facility. [/FONT]

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Glad I could help. Also give Precision Moulding & Woodworks, Inc. a call. I have not had a chance to go there yet so I can't tell you what the have. One day I will have to mosey on over there and check out there facility.

Precision Moulding has just about anything you would want. Bill Nelson, the owner, is very proud of his operation - and he should be. He's a very friendly, outgoing guy and will give you a tour of the entire plant. Just be sure to leave enough time for your visit. My first time there took at least 3 hours.

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Give John Baker a call. He is located in Calico at the intersection of Hwy 43 and 102, about halfway between Greenville and Vanceboro. 252-746-6807.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS