Rougemont to Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I can bring them to Franklinton in the next week or two. Just about any day, preferably in the morning.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I can bring them to Franklinton in the next week or two. Just about any day, preferably in the morning.

I'm usually gone by 5:15 most weekday mornings and some Saturdays. I could set it up for wife to take delivery or we can do Sunday anytime. Just give a heads up.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Another thought...

How about if I take the boards to Brogan instead of to Fred? It's probably simpler and the mileage is about the same from Rougemont for me.

Franklinton 32 miles

Morrisville 32 miles

Apex 40 miles

Just need to figure out a day, time, and rendezvous coordinates.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Another thought...

How about if I take the boards to Brogan instead of to Fred? It's probably simpler and the mileage is about the same from Rougemont for me.

Franklinton 32 miles

Morrisville 32 miles

Apex 40 miles

Just need to figure out a day, time, and rendezvous coordinates.

cool with me but why not join us for lunch on the third Friday of the month. combine business with pleasure and a good meal to boot?

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Ok, I'm waiting to hear from Paul.

Lunch bunches are always fun but I haven't been to the new location next to Klingspor. The Carolina Ale House was a lot more convenient for me but still a bit of a trek from Rougemont.

Brogan

New User
I'm happy to meet you wherever Jeff.

My wife works just south of Durham near Bethesda (Moore Dr, off T W Alexander Dr), and I drive her to work and back every day (yes, really).
So if you're ever around that area then we could meet up.

Otherwise, I'm happy to fit in with your plans.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Got Moore Dr. on my radar. That's even better for me and I can get there easily from Alexander Dr or at the north end (Ellis Rd).

What is your general timeframe to be in the area? We can meet on Moore Dr. or at the Bob Evans restaurant at Brier Creek. Maybe Thursday or Friday this week?

Brogan

New User
Many thanks to Jeff for not only donating the wood in the first place, but also arranging to meet me this morning so I could collect it from him.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
No, problem and glad to help out. That Atlantic white cedar was just collecting dust around my place and it's good for your wildlife projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS