Rollerball refills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Has anyone replaced the ink refill in a cigar pen with a rollerball refill? I was wondering if it's possible. I'm not sure if there are interchangeable ballpoint and rollerball refills for cigar type pens, or do you have to start with a kit that has a rollerball to begin with?

I ask because I have a potential customer that is wanting a cigar pen with a rollerball and I just never thought of it before. I think the cigar pens write nicely enough but a rollerball is what some folks prefer.

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
Has anyone replaced the ink refill in a cigar pen with a rollerball refill? I was wondering if it's possible. I'm not sure if there are interchangeable ballpoint and rollerball refills for cigar type pens, or do you have to start with a kit that has a rollerball to begin with?

I ask because I have a potential customer that is wanting a cigar pen with a rollerball and I just never thought of it before. I think the cigar pens write nicely enough but a rollerball is what some folks prefer.

You can't exactly get a rollerball refill but you can get a gel ink refil which in my opinion is just as good if not better. If I remember correctly the Cigar uses the Parker Stype refill. There are several places online that you can get them as well as a Local Office Depot/Staples kind of place.

Hope that helps.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I agree with Kevin. Take the existing refill to an office supply place near you. For a couple refills it will be cheaper and you can see just what you are getting.

GeorgeL

New User
George
Joe,

Most, if not all, roller ball pens have a cap to protect the ink from drying out. PSI does have a screw cap cigar roller ball kit. But for a regular cigar, I agree with using a Parker Gel refill.

George

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I like the gel ink myself. Just wish I could find it in red:dontknow:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS