Rockler Fractional Digital Caliper - $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Rockler is offering their factional digital 6" caliper (#20720) for $9.99, while supplies last. For free shipping enter code OD005. They also have apparently quit collecting NC sales tax, as none was added to my order. This caliper is plastic, similar to the HF one, FYI

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Bruce,

Recently bought 4 of these and ended up returning them. There was a gap of about .004" at the business end when they were "closed".

Bob

Rockler is offering their factional digital 6" caliper (#20720) for $9.99, while supplies last. For free shipping enter code OD005. They also have apparently quit collecting NC sales tax, as none was added to my order. This caliper is plastic, similar to the HF one, FYI

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce,

Recently bought 4 of these and ended up returning them. There was a gap of about .004" at the business end when they were "closed".

Bob
Bob, I'm going to saw the jaws off them, and use them in a height gauge, so jaws not quite meeting isn't a problem. This may be why they are getting rid of them. PS, the TWA program in January is on jigs - what are you going to bring? Don't worry if it's been shown before. At our ages, we probably won't remember it anyhow. Bruce- Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS