Rockler Deals - You Have to Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
First free shipping (code 2U101) expires 1-04-12. When buying from Rockler, you have to look to get best deal. I like their feather boards, especailly the double ones. Jan catalog, on page 64 has double feather board fror $29.99. Right below it is retrofit double feather board for $8.99. On page 7, you can buy Table feather board for $9.29, and add retro fit kit for $8.99 for a total of $18.28. On page 44, they show T-track and hold down kit for $31.99. Right beside it is 17 piece universal T-track kit for $19.99, and on other side of page are hold downs for $5.14 ( you need two.) For a couple pennies less, you pick up a bunch of extra knobs.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Got a Rockler sale flyer in the mail today.
Fine print says' "Deliver between 11/20 & 12/4/2011" "Sale prices valid 12/4-12/30/2011" :kamahlitu

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
HF carries a feather board/angle gauge combo for ~$6. I just take the angle gauge part out as it protrudes from the top and the lines are so close it isn't practical. I can then use it left or right of the blade by reversing the miter slot locks. For that price I keep 2 or 3 around.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
anyone seen a double featherboard that can be used with a bandsaw? I didn't realize that feathers need to go the opposite way for bandsaws
You just turn it over. I have both left and right of the blade feather boards. I would order two so as to have both a left and right set up. Run by the house today and you can inspect my set ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS