Rocking Chair in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
A few days ago I finally got motivated and started the sculpting process on the rocking chair. Once I got into the process it went along very slow at first and then it seemed that all of a sudden it started comming togrther. I can finally see a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel.

Attachments

• rocking chair 059.jpg
    rocking chair 059.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 181
  • rocking chair 063.jpg
    rocking chair 063.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 195

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Looking good to me. You might get more work done if you didn't spend soo much time keeping a spotless shop :lol: :lol: :lol: Even your floor mats match your Felder :roll:
I feel fits of insane jealousy come over me when ever I see a pic of your shop :jealous: :jealous:
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
The effort is paying off Dino! The chair looks great . . . won't be long until finishing :icon_thum

And ditto on DaveO's comments. I'm confident the shop and restaurant receive Sanitation Ratings of 102 :lol:

Roger

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Hey Dino - Lookin" Good :eusa_danc

Yeah the shop's clean but what about the garage !?!? :slap:

pete

BTW - I still haven't had a chance to play with the Hawk Routershop. To many Honey-Do projects - Painting and Landscaping.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Pete , Unfortunately the garage is still in the same state as when you saw it. Actually, that's next on the list. Everything's on hold this weekend. This place is mobbed down here for the Easter weekend and that spells W O R K !

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Great looking Chair Dino, I almost feel like a papa, since I saw it's birth and watched it emerge as a chair. I've finished my seat and 70 % on the front legs and arms. Hope to start the back legs this weekend. Hope all is well with you and you have some time for the shop as the weather improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS