RIP Joe Scharle

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Oh No! I always enjoyed and appreciated Joe's post. He was knowledgeable and kind, never criticized and always helpful. NCWW has lost a treasure.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Wow, Joe was an incredible contributor to NCWW, not just in conversations, but a wealth of knowledge, and a kind man. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Rest in Peace Joe, you'll always be in our thoughts and hearts of the ones you loved.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
I’m very sorry to hear this news. I always enjoyed Joe’s expertise, kindness, and wit. RIP Joe and my deepest sympathies to his family.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
RIP to the Jig King! Joe helped me put together several jigs that I still use 13 years later. Goodbye brother!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Sorry to read this and condolences to his family. Joe helped me on several occasions and it was greatly appreciated

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
This is a sad loss to many and the site in general. Joe was always willing to help and as stated he was king of the jigs. Lifting up his family and friends in prayer - Rest in peace Joe! Blessed be~

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Echoing all the tributes so far. My condolences go to his family.

I never met Joe in person, but always appreciated his ideas, clear advice, and experience as he shared them here on NCWW. He was one of the good folks that made NCWW a great place to hang out (and learn). He will be missed.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
So very sorry to hear that one of our very best and a longtime friend, Joe Scharle, has departed this life, but not our hearts. Vaya con Dios (go with God) Joe, and my deepest condolences to the family.

Richo B

New User
Richo
Wow I just saw this. As Charlie said, a complete surprise. Joe was a very good friend to me, helped advise me in my woodworking projects and was a primary attender of our New Bern Lunch bunches. He's given me so much over the years and will be sorely missed. A past President of this group, after moving Down East he really got the New Bern chapter going and I've been trying to keep that light shining.

karlkoch

New User
Karl
Kristen, my condolences to you and your family. Your father was a fine man. I got to know him over "woodworker lunches" in New Bern and always learned something from him each time. He will be missed.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
So sad to hear of this news, my deepest sympathies to his family. He was a great contributor here and will be missed.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS