Return of the Lips de' Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Hello everyone.

I've been off the list for a while.

I lost my job last year. Had a long term relationship end. Yes, I was living a country and/or western song.

Luckily, my dog is fine and I don't have a horse.

I want to apologize to Steve for not living up to my commitment to be a Site Programmer. There is no good excuse for my actions, but I do regret what I did not do.

My situation hasn't changed much, but I'm coming out of my pity party hibernation.

I've truely missed being part of this community.

Ok, enough of this serious whining, back to the fun.

Here are my entries to the Lost Art Press new tee-shirt quote contest. Hopefully, this will remind folks how gosh darned funny I am :)

Deadman Sliding
Add Vice
Brace Yourself
Theory of Relativity, Flat and Square
Lost Art Press, where you go to get your nails cut
We pine for a new workbench
Draw bored

Sincerely,
Jim

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome back Jim! :icon_thum I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles last year. Hopefully this year will be better.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome back Jim.

The Shaving Horse Whisperer
Don't bring a drawknife to a gunfight
Adze. It's not a tool commercial

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Jim! Several folks have been wondering where you were. Sorry to hear of the hard times. Not that it makes it any better, but you are definitely not alone in that situation. Good luck and don't be a stranger! You have been missed around here!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome back Jim-looks like things are already picking up for you - you came back to this great site:icon_thum hang in there

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome back Jim! :icon_cheers:eusa_clap:icon_cheers:eusa_clap:icon_cheers:eusa_clap

I'm sorry things have not been going so well, but have faith and things will take a turn for the better. Glad to have you back and if you need anything, we're here. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

M

McRabbet

Welcome back to the dust pile -- come in a sit for awhile, we've missed you and your wit.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ah, now the good and [glow="weird"]weird[/glow] vibes are back.
Jim, great to hear from you again. This place was just too normal.
Hope you can come out to the Durham lunch next week.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS