Retique it liquid wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow! You have some ideas that are truly forward thinking. I'm going to take your questions to our team of chemists! Considering I live in Apex and you live in Raleigh I would love for you come by our new Retique It Resource Center and get the opportunity to meet you. Our Resource Center is in Apex by Ten Ten Road and Hwy 1. Send me a message if you are interested.

Sincerely
James Corwin
PS Our Resource Center has many pieces finished with Retique it you can check out before you decide to purchase some.

I welcome your invitation and will be sending a message. Thanks for telling us more about your product and I am sorry you had to defend yourself. Some of our nay-sayers should remember "If you cannot say something nice, do not say anything"

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I think I will pull from my decorative painter past and finally put some new life in my old dresser. Thanks!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
should remember "If you cannot say something nice, do not say anything"

No offense intended or implied. I wasn't stating my opinion but rather the scientific facts about what the product is or is not. I haven't used it so I can't state what it's like in my hands/experience.

Hi Jeff,
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck then maybe it's a duck.
If it looks like wood, feels like wood and has the durability of wood then maybe it's wood...
It is my belief that until you have actually used Retique It Liquid Wood maybe your opinion is not the best to go by. We have thousands of customers who have the opposite opinion, some have used it on hundreds of pieces as part of their business. Since they have come to their conclusions after using the product, I tend to give their opinion more weight than someone who dismisses it out of hand. I personally have used this product on many pieces and feel that your opinion does not persuade me over my experience.

Sincerely
James C.

Last edited:

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
I think I will pull from my decorative painter past and finally put some new life in my old dresser. Thanks!

From my (18th and early 19th century furniture) background, paint on wood furniture is an excellent option. Unfortunately, I lack the talent of a Berta, Mike Davis and others that know how to use a brush.

Search: painted german furniture of Shenandoah

Or: Johannes Spitler Shenandoah painted furniture

https://www..com/amp/ralpharthur129/johannes-spitler-1774-1837-massanutten-area-shenan/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS