Rethink the raffle

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
No luck, never win - why bother buying raffle tickets?

Ok, so rethink that.
Buy some $5 tickets to support the best woodworking site around.
Without your support we cannot strive to reach new levels or worst case not survive.
No surprise here - funding is critical

So rethink the raffle - it really is just a maintenance fee for your woodworking site
A few $5 tickets is a win for NCWW and a win for you - by keeping us strong

And just maybe you will double win by having your number picked for some great prize

You really can win with no luck

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for the reminder. I just bought another batch of winners.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
No luck, never win - why bother buying raffle tickets?

Ok, so rethink that.
Buy some $5 tickets to support the best woodworking site around.
Without your support we cannot strive to reach new levels or worst case not survive.
No surprise here - funding is critical

So rethink the raffle - it really is just a maintenance fee for your woodworking site
A few $5 tickets is a win for NCWW and a win for you - by keeping us strong

And just maybe you will double win by having your number picked for some great prize

You really can win with no luck
I get so much out of NCWW the least I can do is support it. How do I purchase tickets; I couldn't find any page on the website. Thanks.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I get so much out of NCWW the least I can do is support it. How do I purchase tickets; I couldn't find any page on the website. Thanks.
Click the banner at the top of any page. Enter number of tickets, then save. From there, you will get to a page to enter your billing info.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Click the banner at the top of any page. Enter number of tickets, then save. From there, you will get to a page to enter your billing info.
Your instructions aren't working for me; it's probably me. I click on the top banner--one with state outline and NCWW overlay, and it takes me to the NCWW home page. There, I can't find any "raffle tickets" to click on.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Or click this at the top of this page:

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.55.02 PM.png

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
The greedy part of me says to ignore Phil. But the remaining 95% of me understands that there are a lot of benefits that NCWoodworkers.net provides other than the forum. Having been a member when the donation drives happened, I will tell you that I prefer the raffle. Even in years where I don't win. But it's not about the winning. It's about what would we all do if there was no NCWoodworkers.net. But maybe it's 1% about the winning. :cool:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS