Reported Post by SteveColes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
SteveColes has reported a post.

Reason:
The poster here seems to want to create an arguement over what I perceive as nothing. Does somebody with the word "moderator" in their title want to try a pm to calm him down. I'd hate to see this thread closed or deleted because of this guy's inability to write in a non threading many.

Btw, this just my .02. I think a moderator or Tracy should decide if anything at all should be done.
Forum: General Woodworking
Assigned Moderators: McRabbet, MikeH

Posted by: GarageWoodworks
Original Content:
Ok I got it. If I can't afford a tool and I think I don't need it and they annoy me in the process of being innovative then it's cool to bash them.

Thanks!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The tribe is getting restless. So as not to be taking sides, I would suggest the entire thread be shut down. The point has been made and I doubt any good will come of allowing it to run. Besides if you delete the post in question you have to delete the following one as well.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Would someone just slap GarageWoodworks on the hand and be done with it.. lol

I've read through the thread and it is clear he simply cannot accept that he could be wrong and anyone else could be right, so he is upset with anyone who would go to the time and effort to write up a comprehensive explanation explaining the error he cannot see.

I'm with Steve on this one, the only party I see as being out of line is GarageWoodworks IMHO.

MikeH

New User
Mike
The tribe is getting restless. So as not to be taking sides, I would suggest the entire thread be shut down. The point has been made and I doubt any good will come of allowing it to run. Besides if you delete the post in question you have to delete the following one as well.

I shut it down earlier today and Garage decided he wanted to take his toys and leave. I don't think we need members that can't imagine that they might be wrong or at least be open to the fact that someone else may have a better explaination.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
..... I don't think we need members that can't imagine that they might be wrong or at least be open to the fact that someone else may have a better explaination.
oh, oh, we'll have to ban about 50 % of our members.:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS