Refurbished Ridgid OSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
I have bought a couple of refurbished Dewalt items and have been very happy with them

Home Depot has a refurbished Ridgid OSS online for $130, new $200.

Any opinions?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Definitely wouldn't be concerned, any small problem that it had (if any) has been fixed and it will come with a new warrantee. Go for it.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
Thanks, I search for refurbished, not reconditioned. Unfortunately at $38.00 for shipping most of the savings is gone. Think I'll wait til they have them on sale again.

Matt

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Thanks, I search for refurbished, not reconditioned. Unfortunately at $38.00 for shipping most of the savings is gone. Think I'll wait til they have them on sale again.

Matt

Matt, you are right. I had not looked at the shipping cost. Do you happen to know what the usual price is when they are on sale?

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
The best I have seen so far was $169. Granted that's the same as the refurb + shipping, but I'm will to bet with patients I can find one for a better price.

Matt.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
The best I have seen so far was $169. Granted that's the same as the refurb + shipping, but I'm will to bet with patients I can find one for a better price.

Matt.

Looks like the best deal would be on sale and a coupon, the any purchase kind of coupon. Between waiting for surgery, then recovery, I have about 10 weeks before I could use it. Maybe I will get lucky. If you should find it on sale please let me know. I will do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors