Recycle Shipping Platforms

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello, everyone. For those of you who like to recycle dimensional lumber, my company (Robert Bosch Tools Corp.) is once again offering on a first-come-first-serve basis. We have accumulated and will continue to accumulate for several weeks to come new machinery shipped in from Europe. These are not your typical pallets - some of these will be up to 20-40 feet long and up to 10 feet wide. These shipping platforms are constructed out of kiln-dried wood (not recycled) and some will be bolted together. Bosch will not allow anyone to use Bosch equipment to move this material - you will have to bring your own.

If you are interested in seeing what is available you can drive to the following address and look over the selection. Pick and choose what you want but remember to stack all lumber you don't take with you back onto the pile as you found it.

Robert Bosch Tools Corp.
1980 Indian Creek Road
Lincolnton, NC 28092

Once you arrive at the address above, look to the left (as you are facing the main building) and you will see a blue-gray metal building. At the far-end of that building is where all of the lumber will be stacked. I will try to attach photos later as I do not have USB port access on my work computer.

Attachments

• Back-Stacka.jpg
    Back-Stacka.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Back-Stackb.jpg
    Back-Stackb.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Front-Stack.jpg
    Front-Stack.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 146
  • LG-SHP-Crate.jpg
    LG-SHP-Crate.jpg