image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    645.7 KB · Views: 176

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I remember Nothing of the 60's !!! Too young.

I remember every moment of the sixties that I lived through, down to the most minute of details. Not even the most insignificant of details forgotten in this trap of a noggin.

I was born in 1971. :)

PS - I really love what you did with the record, even if seeng a record rendered unplayable is a bit painful.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a lot of old vinyl and hate to lose any of it. But that really looks good. Very cool.

What I find interesting is that a lot of my old albums were repeated in my wife's collection. Guess that's part of why we're compatible.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Berta brought this with her to the Albemarle Outreach Event and I got to see it in person. Looks even better up close.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Berta, that's a great design. Did you come up with this one?

Ken, I too have a load of old vinyl. I started buying when I got my 1st. job. Last count I think I have around 1800+-.

You mere children. I was living in Gastonia in the mid 50s. One of the 1st. rock tunes was Rock Around The Clock by Bill Haley & the Comets. It was #1 on the charts. One year later he & his group were performing at The Spindle City Fair. I have been told that when a Roman general returned from war and paraded through the streets of Rome there was a servant standing behind him in his chariot holding a crown of branches and whispering in his ear "fame is fleeting".

Pop
:wink_smil

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Ok, I bought this record at a local thrift store. I cover both sides with blue tape. I attach a piece to the back. Attach the pattern to the front. Cover everything, back and front with packing tape. Takes me almost as long to prep as it does to cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS