RDU CL - Powermatic PM 1200 Air Filtration System - $200 (Cary?)

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
not mine, not endorsing,
but I have this model of air filter and like it a lot.

Henry

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/cary-powermatic-pm-1200-air-filtration/6890137667.html

Powermatic PM 1200 Air Filtration System - $200

3221.png
3221.png
3222.png
3222.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Powermatic
model name / number: PM 1200
Powermatic PM 1200 air filtration system with remote control for sale. Moving and no room for it. (I'll post actual photos once I have the chance to take them but its in Like New condition).

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Wow, I sure hope you can pick this one up Phil. After all you do here on NCWW and for members (including me!), it is good to know that I (might have) helped you out a teeny tiny bit.

PhilCK

Phil
Corporate Member
Saw it yesterday when I was buying his Rikon 10-325 bandsaw. Looked cleaner than the bandsaw. He is keeping the Festool portable vac.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Having sold tools for several years & used them for over 60 years I still can't understand why people will buy a tool that is overpriced and doesn't provide anything that a less expensive tool provides. An air filter is an air filter. Outer course, 2nd filter finer, and bag filter the real cleaner, a fan motor & fan, finally some sort of control & timer. All this is put in a case and there you have it. There is little or no difference in all air filters.

Pop

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS