RAS side tables complete.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I finished building my side tables for the radial arm saw. I never had tables before always relied on roller stands or the router table to support my lumber.Very happy with how these turned out.

Red

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Oh boy a horizontal surface to put things on...... :D, they look great you will enjoy having a flat surface for your stock to rest on.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks great. I always wanted one of those Delta/Rockwell center pivot units. Now you need to get some adhesive backed measuring tapes for your fence. Like the dust collector for the saw. Can it be moved with the arm when you swivel to do a miter cut, or are you planning to just use this saw for crosscuts?

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
I've got an old Delta/Rockwell RAS. Have yet to get it set up. Some day...

Yours looks great!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Very nice, Red. I had a similar set-up in a previous shop. I used it to rip long boards and plywood sheets because my TS didn't have enough clearance.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Looks great. I always wanted one of those Delta/Rockwell center pivot units. Now you need to get some adhesive backed measuring tapes for your fence. Like the dust collector for the saw. Can it be moved with the arm when you swivel to do a miter cut, or are you planning to just use this saw for crosscuts?

No, the dust collector box is fixed in place. It will work for 99% of what I cut. It is a great saw to have. Like I mentioned in another thread, I purchased this saw new back in the mid 90's, sold it to a family member when I moved to NC and in July I was able to get it back for no cost from them. I just had to go to CT and get it. It still has the Forrest blade that I put on it back then! Cool stuff.

Red

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS