Raleigh to Winston Salem complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Met with Gator, Mike and Barbara today at the Moose Cafe and completed
the Pony Express transfer. Great to see you guys, and to put a face with some names. Thanks guys .
And a BIG thanks goes out to Jim Fernhollowman as well for his generosity.
You guys are the greatest. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Dave in NC

gator

George
Corporate Member
T'was also a pleasure on my part. Thanks for the lunch treat. Not to take away from the lunch and NCWW Express but it was really great to see and break bread with Barbara (B4Man). I can tell all of you that haven't seen her lately, that she is just as sweet and full of vim and vinegar as she ever was even though she can't talk much. Keep the recovery going Barb.

George

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Dave,

We need to see pics during the upgrade. Keep the camera close by and let us see the progress. I went from ShopVac to ClearVue, and WOW what a difference, but that was to be expected. We'll all be interested in whether your efforts in increasing the pipe size is worthwhile in your estimation.

And remember, Gator dropped south yesterday (went to church on Tuesday) to pick that D2729 stuff up, then headed back home. He deserves a special thanks for that generosity.

Oh, where's the pics?

Jim

b4man

New User
Barbara
Until you get to have lunch or a brew or just hang out with a fellow NCWW'r you haven't experienced the real greatness of this forum! (Thanks again Steve!)

David, thank you again for lunch and I really enjoyed your stories. Please don't forget to send me the road name the BBQ place is on and pix of your cyclone.

George, you always make me feel better by all the nice things you say. I always love seeing you.

Mike, I always leave with more than I arrive with when you are around! I owe you big time and somehow I will find a way to even the score.
Thanks for letting me join you guys today.

You guys are great!

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Sorry guys,
Didn't realize I was talking so much. :BangHead: I was just very comfortable with you guys. Felt I had known you all for a long time.
All I can say is Barbara is a "JEWEL". A definate "Keeper".
Wanna send a big shout out to Gator as well for all the effort he put forth to get my things to me. Thanks a bunch George.
And "NO" Mike. I don't work like I talk. Matter-of-fact, when I'm working, I don't talk at all. Go figure.
Thanks again Guys,

Dave in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS