Raleigh Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Check out Dynamic Saw (dynamicsaw.com) for prices. Because I usually just mail my blades in a flat rate box, I find Dynamic to be cheaper. I can't afford to spend four hours travel time (minimum) to drop off and pick up blades. I can order flat rate box, postman drops it off, print out postage on line and have mailman pick it up from back porch, or I can go to local PO which has nicest post mistress there ever has been and drop it off. In about two weeks, UPS guy brings them back.

wrwilder

New User
Ray
Sorry, don't have a price list for Raleigh Saw but from what I remember the price that I paid Raleigh Saw for two 10 inch blades was the same prices that I see for Dynamic Saw's prices. I've had very good luck with Raleigh Saw. Don't know about Dynamic Saw.

Just give Raleigh Saw a call, I'm sure they would give you the resharpening price for the blades you have. (919) 832-2248

Bigdog72,
The price should be around .25 to .35 cents a tooth for carbide! Face Grind only! Now that I am on the subject: I have worked with Fitch Lumber Co. in Carrboro NC and have a pickup Service with them! I will be there on Friday this week! then every two weeks app: Feel free to call them @ (919)-942-3153 Thanks Al Freitas Owner Sharpening Service.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
I just had a 10 inch and a 12 inch sharpened at Raleigh Saw. As soon as I get my hands on my receipt I'll let you know what they charged.

10" 40T carbide $13.00
12" 40T carbide $14.50

Tom

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I just had a 10 inch and a 12 inch sharpened at Raleigh Saw. As soon as I get my hands on my receipt I'll let you know what they charged.

10" 40T carbide $13.00
12" 40T carbide $14.50

Tom

Tom, do you know if they were "face grinding" each individual tooth, or were they top grinding the outer circumference of the entire blade? I've seen both methods used. Personally, I prefer face grinding each tooth. It seems to work better and the blade last longer. IMHO.

Bill

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Face grinding.

Tom

Tom, do you know if they were "face grinding" each individual tooth, or were they top grinding the outer circumference of the entire blade? I've seen both methods used. Personally, I prefer face grinding each tooth. It seems to work better and the blade last longer. IMHO.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS