Raleigh lunch tomorrow????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
My guess is not as I did not post an announcement. How did we get to the third Thursday so soon ?? It was August just a few days ago

mbromley

New User
Bromley
My guess is not as I did not post an announcement. How did we get to the third Thursday so soon ?? It was August just a few days ago

I feel your pain, I could have sworn I just celebrated the New Year not too long ago, not sure how we got to September...

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
If we make bed the Raleigh lunch to Cary, where the new store is it would be a win. Or simply add another lunch bunch!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I don't care where a lunch bunch gathers. The Carolina Ale House worked for a long time and I don't see a compelling reason to have lunch at the McGregor Draft House just around the corner from Klingspor (Cary). That's just me being cantankerous.

Lowlander

New User
Chris
I would definitely like to start attending now that the lunch spot is closer to the house. Also having Klingspor 153 ft away is absolutely fantastic.

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
I agree with Jeff. Carolina Ale was fine and I don't see driving to Carey for lunch, so count me out. Klingspor is too far now also so I will be looking to others for my materials.

David Turner
North Raleigh

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Back when I sent out the reminders I used Bill's reminder for the GSO lunch as my queue to post one. This month his lunch is a week before the Raleigh/Cary lunch and that didn't work. Don't you hate it when the month starts on a Friday.

Nice save Phil.

Well not a good save at all seeing as nobody met for lunch. I certainly hope this monthly lunch continues but it needs a champion. My work load has exploded and I doubt if I will make any of the lunches for the next six months or so - I sort of hate to announce a lunch and then say but I won't be there ... maybe that will help bring folks, I dunno.

Maybe one of our retired folks could organize this each month

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Phil, no worries. Dirk and I had a nice lunch today even though we missed everyone else! :gar-Bi Boy am I glad I convinced myself that catching up on my work after being on vacation could wait until after lunch!! :rotflm:

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS