Raleigh Craig's List: Router bit sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Not mine, don't know the seller. But I hear Whiteside is a good brand.

Up for sale are two Whiteside Machine 1/2 Shank Router Bit sets. Each set is $50 or you can purchase both for $90. They are Set #401, Basic Router Bit Set (7 Pc. Set) and Set #501 Roundover & Beading Router Bit Set (4 Pc. Set). Each set was $79.95 when purchased 3 years ago and they have never been used, in fact, all the bits still have the protective wax coating on them. Email roraniel@msn.com or call 919-760-9926.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/716767120.html

sapwood

New User
Roger
Drat :BangHead:
Sounds like a great deal on quality bits . . . but it's hard to justify duplicating even if mine are cheapies :eusa_doh:

Roger

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
These are AWESOME router bits and make a world of different from the eBay cheapies I have and a lot better than the decent WC green bits. I picked up the same two sets on CraigsList about 7 months ago for the same price and have been VERY pleased. That's a good price.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
How good of a price? Is it half off, over half off?

Good as in about $30 less than I have seen them for sale on the net, and about $60 less than list (which some places try to sell them at)

More/less it's about $7-$10/bit, and for Whiteside quality that's a steal.

dtprice

New User
David T. Price
I bought the Whiteside bits. They were exactly as described and came with their own case. Good deal and close to my house. I'm happy.:gar-Bi
David

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I bought the Whiteside bits. They were exactly as described and came with their own case. Good deal and close to my house. I'm happy.:gar-Bi
David

You rock! That is a great score ... if you haven't used Whiteside bits before, you won't look back now! Clean, crisp, burn-free cuts. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors