Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes I am looking forward to seeing everybody. Right now I am about half way through making a very big pot of chili. I tripled a old recipe, it is in my handwriting but I have now idea when I wrote it out. I hope I saved it because it was good.

I will meet up with everybody at the Raleigh Reclaimed tour

cmboggs

Chris
User
Looks like I’m double booked for Saturday. I will not be able to make it, so please give my spot up.

Have fun.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who hosted and helped organize the crawl today. That was great but I have some pretty significant shop envy now...

DavidK

New User
David
I agree! Thanks to everyone for hosting and organizing. I am even more inspired to get my shop together. Thank you!

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Thanks to Phil for organizing the shop crawl. Thanks to all the hosts and attendees. It was a great day.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I always enjoy seeing shops. The other hosts have awesome shops. Hope to see some pictures posted. Phil you did a great job and the lunch was delicious.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Was great to see other shops. I had to cut out after lunch but still had a good time. Thanks for setting this up.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Enjoyed hosting and boasting & getting to know more of you and visiting the other shops. Thanks Phil for organizing & lunch. Too bad Doug had to leave my shop so quickly:eek:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks everybody. Pictures would be great. There is a gallery already setup in Media-events-shop crawls- Raleigh shop crawl 2019

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I
Enjoyed hosting and boasting & getting to know more of you and visiting the other shops. Thanks Phil for organizing & lunch. Too bad Doug had to leave my shop so quickly:eek:

I concur with John, Adele and I enjoyed hosting and I enjoyed see everyone's shop...it was truly an enjoyable and educational experience. Phil, thank you for everything....I am certain that I have enjoyed great food in your shop more often than many of the restaurants that we frequent!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Many, many thanks to the hosts for opening your shops. Great to see how everyone has made their space work, lots of great ideas to steal. Hopefully I'll be host the next time around. And a massive thank you to Phil for organizing the crawl and serving a spectacular lunch!

(I'll upload photos to the gallery later this evening)

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1 big thank you to Phil for organizing and providing lunch, and all who opened their shops for the crawl. A great event all the way around.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks for the pics Bas. Did anyone else take pics? If so, will there be a special album set up, or just random in 'Media'? Wish I could have been there.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bill, there is an album just for the pics.
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 9.17.13 AM.png

Scroll down to 2019 Triangle Shop Crawl. This is under Events and Gatherings/Shop Crawls.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks Neal. Looks like so far only Bas has posted any pics. I hope others will post theirs soon. It's the next best thing to being there.

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to Phil for organizing and to the hosts for welcoming us into their shops! Really enjoyed the event.

badger fan

Bruce
User
A big thank you to all who opened up their shops and to Phil for organizing a great day. Thank you all for your hospitality.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Thanks to Phil for organizing the shop crawl and the great lunch. Also thanks to everyone who invited us into their shops. it was a fun day.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Really disappointed I had to miss it. I’ve been looking forward to it since Phil started the discussion. Hope we can have another one sooner rather than later.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS